Want your post/photos featured on Trails Unblazed?
Good news. Starting now, we will be accepting guest submissions from anyone interested in having their work featured on our blog. There is no rhyme or reason to how frequently we will be featuring guest posts, but we only plan on posting high quality stuff, so bring your A-game.
Send drafts to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we’re looking for:
- Original content. Can’t be published anywhere else online.
- Focus on hiking, camping, adventure travel, off the beaten path destinations, wildlife, etc.
- High quality photos and/or videos.
- Writing should be at a fourth grade level or higher.
- Format: MS Word attachment. Include photos in the Word doc or as separate attachments. Whichever is easier.
What’s in it for you:
- Get some more strangers to read your work.
- Get a link back to your site/blog.
- A high-five and/or chest bump if we ever meet in person.
What’s in it for us:
- More high quality content for our subscribers.
- All we ask is that you share your guest post with your followers via social media or however else you see fit.